We're looking for 500 DIE HARD Superfans to attend the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival!
AS A SEAT FILLER
You will be required to sit in the empty seats of celebrity presenters, performers and guests in the FRONT SECTION of the theater. As you may know, some performers and guests do not return to their seats during the show, therefore, you as seat-fillers ensure that the front section (the best seats) do not look empty to the home audience. Some common Seat Filler Questions:
- Will I get to sit next to my friends? There is no guarantee. It depends how many seats open up in the same area. We are counting on you to fill in seats and it is possible that there is only one seat.
- How often will I have to move around? Movement only happens during commercial breaks and must happen quickly. About 80% of seat fillers, once seated, never have to move. The rest usually move once or twice, usually to a better seat.
- Do I have to get up if someone comes back to their seat? Yes!! You should politely rise and move to another empty seat. No questions asked!
- Where do I go if someone returns to their seat? You move to another empty seat.
- Will I always get a seat? No. It is possible that ALL seats are full and you will have to wait in the holding seat filler holding area.